Thursday, March 12, 2009

Everything and the End of a Book

So i've been having this kind of spiritual block these last two days and it's getting hard to interpret my bible and stuff like that, idk- there's something i need to take care of and i don't think this block is going to go away until i take care of it.

Everything- by Lifehouse



Most ppl know this song from the Everything Human Video
but the song by itself is so powerful too- i just never noticed until i was singing it in Church


On another note: i reached the end of Isaiah!!! :D
"I will set a sign among them, and I will send some of those who survive to the nations- to Tarshish, to the Libyans and Lydians (famous as archers), to Tubal and Greece, and to the distant islands that have not heard of my fame or seen my glory. They will proclaim my glory among the nations."
Isaiah 66:19

No interpretations today, i'm just not getting anything :(

Peace be with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment