Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Covers

I just downloaded David Crowder's new album Church Music and i really like his cover of "All Around Me" by flyleaf. I will share with you now:



You can find the original flyleaf version Here.

While i was on youtube, i found another cover, but it was flyleaf doing "you are my joy/Inside out." I'm not that into christian hardrock- no offense, but i find it kind of tasteless but i do respect it- the more ways people worship God the better.



Here are the links to You are my Joy and From the Inside Out...and no i don't know what's up with the dress and pants combo, but it looks like she does it a lot (whatever the sister wants to do tho :P)

I'll probably make another post tomorrow b/c i have a good topic to talk about ^_^

Peace Be With You,
Tabby <3

"For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with the inscription: TO AN UNKNOWN GOD. Now what you worship as something unknown I am going to proclaim to you."
Acts 17:23

No comments:

Post a Comment