Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A cry for direction.

There's a lot going through my mind
Old angers and resent that i cannot shake off
why can't I move on?
i want to move on...

In one sense i want Love to overwhelm me
but on the other hand what good is love if you first don't experience hate?
Lord you have calmed my soul before
You have quieted the lion in me
Help me to move on
I need to move on

Lord tell me what to do!
should i say something?
Should i continue to sit back?
I want to Shout from the hill top!
and deliver a righteous slaughter
but maybe my heart isn't in the right place
Maybe my mind isn't ready yet
God, you know i hate sitting back...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I the Lord do all these things."
Isaiah 45:7

"You heavens above, rain down righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness grow with it; I the Lord created it."
Isaiah 45:8

"Woe to him who quarrels with his maker, to him who is but a potsherd among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, 'what are you making?' Does your work say, 'he has no hands?'
Isaiah 45:9

"Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and i will carry you; i will sustain you and I will rescue you."
Isaiah 46:4


No comments:

Post a Comment